Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Prim Rooster & Hen

"I suppose the pleasure of country life lies
really in the eternally renewed evidences
of the determination to live."


~ Vita Sackville-West, Country Notes ~


 5"x5" label



2 tags ~ approx. 2.5" x 4"


 Here are 2 sheets of printable tags for you!
The sheet above features 6 tags, in 2 sizes, with
the country life quote found at the top of this post.
Below is the second sheet of tags, all approx. 2" x 3."

This is the image used in the tags & label. 
It was tinted sepia, and has a transparent
background (PNG format).



Here are the free graphics
sources
used in my artwork:



*The Old Design Shop*
Langshan Rooster & hen

*MudBay Images*
1792 Farm sale document

*Altered Bits*
Grungy texture

*Lilac & Lavender*
Handmade texture in sepia


Just wanted to add a little note about the reason I made these...  Julie, from The Old Design Shop, asked if I could come up with some tags (using her Langshan rooster & hen graphic) for a friend who sells primitives.  I left space above the rooster & hen on the tags, in case she would like to personalize them with a name, etc.  Also thought 3 different sizes would work well for pricing different sized items.  Hope these will work for your friend, Julie... and thank you for asking me to make them! 


As always, thank you
for stopping by!!

16 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. Thank you so very much. I love them and have some people that will love them on a card too. Thank you bunches hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  2. G O R G E O U S. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for these! I love roosters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic, Megan. Thanks so much.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these gorgeous tags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tags. I've downloaded the copies. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are pure country simplicity! It reminds me of The Charlie Pride song...Have you ever been awakened by the crowing of a rooster while the night dew is still heavy on the ground...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Megan ~ these are absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for these - really like the quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! The colors and subjects are gorgeous. Thanks for creating the tags in a couple of sizes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How gorgeous! I'm not usually a big fan of rooster images, but I love these!♥ Thank you, Megan.: ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This are perfect for people like me... I love chicken (images) cows, an occasional pig!!! I'm a farm girl from the mid-west, guess some of that "farmer" is till in me!!!! Thanks so much Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Olá, Megan!
    Tudo é tão lindo aqui!
    Me encantou!

    Abraços,
    Fabiana (Brasil)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute... brings back memories of when we had a rooster strutting about...R.I.P. :)
    I can see these decoupaged on a piece of furniture with chicken wire for doors...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Megan, I am so pleased to have found your lovely Blog through a lovely follower of mine. Thank you so much for making these lovely images available to us. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These chickens are awesome, and I love the tags you made for us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa